Answer these questions to create a “snapshot” of your child.
1. Who is ___________________ ? (Describe your child, including information such as place in family, personality, likes and dislikes.)
2. What are __________________’s strengths? (Highlight all areas in which your child does well, including educational and social environments.)
3. What are ____________________’s successes? (List all successes, no matter how small.)
4. What are ____________________’s greatest challenges? (List the areas in which your child has the greatest difficulties.)
5. What supports are needed for ____________________? (List supports that will help your child achieve his/her potential.)
6. What are our dreams for ____________________? (Describe your vision for your child’s future, including both short-term and long-term goals.)
7. Other helpful information. (List any pertinent information, including health care needs, that has not been detailed elsewhere in these quesions.